Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesdays...

 Today is Wednesday. Today I work 2-10. I have not yet written it on my calendar, but I will. I will also include all of the other times that I work this week. And next week. YAY! I am a working girl! Last night was my first night, and it went very well. The kids were great, & I really enjoyed working with the staff. I even got to help make tacos. Yummy.  I go in again today from 2-10, and am excited about it again. It's nice to have a schedule of my own, and be able to have something new to look forward to. To actually be immersed into the Juneau culture. It was a great night, and pretty low key. I know it won't always be like that, but am thankful for a great first night!
On another note, when I got home last night i watched Dancing With the Stars. I was so sad to see Aaron & Karina go. He might be labeled as a whiney little kid, but that's what he is (in a sense). He's young. He has maybe not had all of the time in the world to grow up the "right way."
I was sad so see them go, but am so glad that Kelly & Louis are still in it! I would love to see Mya go home. She's great, but she's a dancer. I don't know... I guess I'll just say that I'm not her biggest fan...!


Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! There's a show called "Glee" on Wednesday nights at 8pm. I enjoyed it. One of my sisters enjoys it. You may enjoy it. Check it out! You know I will after work!


Courageously working it,
Lauren

2 comments:

Kaitlyn Luce said...

Glee is great, but since I have church on Wednesday nights, I don't normally get to watch it. Bummer.

Lauren Eland said...

you can totally watch it online! that's what im doing!

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.