Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Check this out...

Well, i have to admit. i have not done any more of these, and i apologize. 


Here is another blog on my dashboard that i would love to highlight for you~!




My aunt, Sharon, and her husband are in the process of adopting a little girl from Ethiopia. Actually, the adoption went through, but i guess you will just have to go Following the Way Home to learn more about their wonderful family, and the journey that they have been and are currently on. 


On a sidenote, today is a day of multiple things going on. Taking my sister in law into mankato, then back, then off to watch my nieces and nephew back in mankato, then killing some time, then possibly off to Buffalo Wild Wings (YES!!!!) before I go see the 3d showing of AVATAR at 10:10pm this evening. Wow! Talk about a day!  And on top of that, we're in a winter storm warning. say WHAT?! This is crazy... 


Well, off to find something productive to do~


Courageously verbalizing that i wish i was still in Juneau,
Lauren

2 comments:

The Minnesotan with the German-Irish Name said...

What's your favorite BWW sauce? I love the Parmesan Garlic, and Ben likes the Mango Habanero (which I like too, but it's SO HOT). We were just there Sunday so that Ben could watch the football games.

Lauren Eland said...

ooh favorite sauce is a tough one! i think ill go with the original honey bbq, but i also love the soy, and the parmesan garlic one is amazing! i dont think ive tried the mango habanero one yet! sounds tasty~!

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.