Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Musings

Ive had a post like this before where ive just sat at b&n & people watched, and im feeling compelled to do it again, so lets take this for a spin!


There is a woman in her 50s (?) and she is completely rocking the cutest outfit. i love it. im really jealous. she's just this little thing who is rocking skinny jeans with a pointy-toe flat & a cute purple top. i love it. im feeling inspired.


and then i see frumpy MN all over the place. its a bit sad. at the same time, i feel like lumping myself in with them. im not frumpy today, but i am rocking the tennis shoes, with ill-fitting jeans (forgot a belt today. drat.) and a ponytail. so its not bad, its just not as awesome as i wouldve felt like rocking today. no big deal!


im drinking a pepsi. its kinda good. 


a friend of mine has a website. where he posts original music. and music that he has mixed. im listening to some of the songs on it. im pretty impressed. so here's to you~!


winter is fast approaching. with that comes clingy dresses & bloody noses. ugh. im annoyed already. give me heat or give me death!


the grumpy-goos & i danced and jammed this morning. GLEE did a mash-up of livin' on a prayer last night. oh man. i loved it! so we danced to that. amazing.


a girl just walked in wearing the best outfit i have seen in awhile. leggings. flat boots. dress. sunglasses. awesome.


i did not dream last night. i went to bed far too late, and was up far too early. but it was good~


the clouds just covered up the sun. i was basking in the glorious warmth of it, and now im needing to pull on my sweatshirt. frig. 


i switched up the music. its still pretty great.


oh! the Timberwolves ALMOST beat the Lakers last night! They only lost by FIVE POINTS! oh man. it was like christmas. 


im making tentative plans to sing karaoke with my sister in law. brave and courageous, right?!


i love kids. i cant help it. it was hard-wired into my system. the other night at work (retail. non-nanny) i sat on the floor with a 3 year old for 15 minutes. and chatted while her dad shopped for tools. my boss saw me. she said nothing. i was so thankful that i did not get into trouble. 


speaking of. i got 100% on 2 customer surveys. score! i was so excited!


alright. speaking of work. i need to go get my schedule for this next week. here's to hoping it doesnt completely kill me. i dont think it will. but you never know...


thanks for listening to my randomness today. 


courageously stating that my readers are brave for continuing to read this ridiculousness,
lauren

2 comments:

Kaitlyn Luce said...

I wish I looked as hip and edgy at that 50 year old woman.

Angie Vik said...

Loved your random thoughts. Sometimes my thoughts bounce all over the place and I feel like I have a brain like a ping pong ball.

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.