Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

2010: Music Edition

Alright blog world. I kind of wanted to highlight some of my favorite things of 2010. 


i decided that since music plays such a huge part in my life, that i figured it was only fitting that i start with that. 


ok. so what did i buy on itunes this year? what consumed most of my driving in my car time? Well... here are my top however many of 2010. in no particular order.


Arcade Fire- The Suburbs
Brandon Flowers- Flamingo
Crazy Heart Soundtrack
John Mayer- Battle Studies
Jon Foreman- Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
Mumford & Sons- Sigh No More
The Brothers Bloom Soundtrack
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Pomplamoose- Covers




Thats all ive got so far. ill keep thinking and editing.


courageously not adding glee to that list,
lauren

1 comments:

Kaitlyn Luce said...

Pomplamoose. YES!

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.