Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

i dont really have anything to write... i dont really have anything to say...


life is life right now. nothing great. nothing terribly awful. its a lot of in the middle. 


if something comes up, i think that i can bounce back pretty quick. (keyword: think)


there have been a couple of things in my life lately that i just feel guilt over... 


and i just need to remind myself that guilt isnt from the Lord...


that if im to be convicted of something that the Lord will show me...


and lead me...


and guide me...


to the place that i should be...


where He wants me to be...


and i can rest in that...


or at least attempt to rest in that...


but then there are moments where i just spin... 


i need to stop. 


no spinning. 


so there's that. i have a couple of areas of conflict in my life,


but they arent crippling me. 


im alive...


and resting in the new mercies that the Lord promises us~


courageously spinning & resting at the same time,
lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.