Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

alright. so im wanting to be a bit light-hearted today, but wanting to just say a few words. 


lately ive been really trying to maintain 1 common thread with all of my blogs: honesty. and ive done that, to a point where people are commenting & emailing me. and that's great. really. i love hearing from my readers. its nice to know that people care enough to take the time.


that being said. i only ask a couple of things from you. i ask for your kindness. i ask for your grace. i ask that you try to leave your judgments at the door. i know it may seem like a lot, but i am pouring my heart out here. and i want to continue being as honest as i can. because right now, i feel like that is the story that the Lord is wanting me to tell. a raw & honest truth. 


So thank you. 


So what i was going to do was post a few excerpts from a new book that i had received in the mail the other day. but im starting to think that i dont want to... 


ive highlighted a few lines from it & the more i think about it, the more personal they become to me. Theyre speaking to me in such an intimate way that only the Lord can do, that im just not wanting to share those thoughts right now.


ok. i need to just sign out now. i dont have anything great to say. and i feel as if im wasting good blog space. so there you have it.


courageously not saying anything exciting,
lauren

1 comments:

Sue Collins said...

I always enjoy your blogs even if I don't feel the same. Your beliefs are personal and you are brave to post. No judgement here! You've inspired me to start blogging, someday I will share.

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.