Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

i know. its me again. but i figured that if you didnt want to hear from me, that you wouldnt read my blog! so booya! 


:)


anyway. i have been thinking all morning & came up with kind of an idea. . . 


i have this writing bug in me & cannot get it out. i want to write & write but have nothing really great to write about. SO. enter my blogging/facebook/twitter world friends.


do you have a question for me? is there something that youre itching to ask? whas my favorite color? my celeb crush? my thoughts on gay marriage? do i really think the world will end in 2012? 


well, here is your chance. ask away. please be sensitive & not ask me what my deepest darkest secret is. i probably wont answer that one. 


but feel free to tweet a question to me (LVO87), facebook me, email me (lauren.voges@gmail.com) or leave a comment on my blog. if you want to remain nameless & not have me know that you asked me a certain crazy question, then feel free to leave a comment on my blog as anonymous. i wont be offended. just a little bit annoyed. 


so have at it. give it a go. ask away. ill try to be as honest as i can be. yet ill try to be as sensitive & kind as i can be too. im human. 


courageously telling you all to go for it,
lauren

2 comments:

Kaitlyn Luce said...

I've been really intrigued by what God is doing in your life right now. I don't really think I have a question to ask you, but I've been thinking about telling you this, so here it goes...

It's so good to see someone close to my age really figuring things out in their life, and being so transparent about what God is revealing to you in this time. It's been amazing to read your blog posts lately because you're being so honest and real. I'm glad that you are sharing with us in this I believe that you're really speaking to a lot of people through your honesty.

Here's my question: Is it hard for you to be that honest? Are you worried about what people will think of you that knew you when you were the girl that you were in the past? Does this even make sense? hahah! We'll see!

Anonymous said...

Lo lo, where do baby's come from? haha just kid . ding, I just thought you were maybe asking for it with the leave a question as anonymous and all

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.