Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

ive been wanting to blog for the past few... months, but havent. 

believe it or not, ive actually been afraid.

who's reading my blog? who is taking some of this knowledge & judging me for it? who's angry? who's feelings are hurt this time? when is this moment of vulnerability going to come back & kick me in the butt?

that's what im up against. i know that some of it is probably true & some probably isnt, but that's what ive got.

so, this is me putting my toes back into the water.

i got engaged (i'll type up that story). im married. i live in the big city, too.

i miss my best friend.

but im happy to be married. really super duperly happy that im married to someone who loves me for me.

im attempting to find myself in a new stage of life. new surroundings. new challenges. new everything.

anyway. that's about all ive got for now. it's enough to make me want to drink the rest of my mini-margarita plus 10 more.

so do not fear, readers. i'll be back. hopefully more often than before. it'll just take some time.

adieu.
Lauren

4 comments:

Kaitlyn Luce said...

I'll have you know, I am not judging you one bit, my friend. I always love coming here to read what you have to say. I love your honesty. We need more people like you in this world. <3

All My Monkeys said...

I'm a creeper. Of the silent masses. :) No judgement. No motive. Just find another perspective intriguing.

Are there really such mean people in your world?

Be Courageously Brave!

All My Monkeys said...

Oh, and we know some of the same ppl. Pete & Roxanne. Grays. :)

Lauren Eland said...

thank you so much for your comment~! It has had me thinking since i woke. The people that i spoke of are few, but they feel like millions. It's really only a handful of people who ive had to bump up again this past year, & it's difficult. So, no there arent that many, but yes there are a couple. So thank you for inquiring & thanks for reading :)

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.