Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Where to being?!

I'll admit that I have not had the greatest of blogging skills these last couple of days. There are some things that I am dying to write about, but will have to wait until everything is 100%. Im a little superstitious like that on certain things, so bear with me!


On another note, I would like to share that one of the ways that I learn or connect is visually. I LOVE looking at people's pictures, & I love sharing pictures. So, a glimpse into my life through pictures (with captions) is on the agenda for the day! Im lying when I say that I am not super excited about this. I do believe that it will be great fun! 



























The new hair color!














I look out my window & this is what I see. At first it made me nervous. Now, I find it beautiful. This picture does no justice to the beauty.


Well, I hope you have enjoyed a glimpse into my life these past few days or weeks. 
Courageously opening my picture-esque life,
Lauren

1 comments:

cory said...

Lauren, where's the Friday blog???

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.