Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Nothingness

I have nothing witty to write. 
Or to share. 
I am attempting to write from my heart
but it's hard to write from the heart 
when it doesn't feel fully connected.


I've made 2 different playlists this morning. 
One that expresses my sorrow and despair.
Another that expresses my hope.
How completely different
Yet how completely similar.


Here is to a new day.
A better day.
A day where the sun shines
and the air is crisp.


A day where I can feel
and experience 
Joy.
Elation.
Confidence.
Love.
Peace.


That is what I want from today.
That is what I am praying for today.


Courageously baring my soul,
Lauren

1 comments:

Brad said...

Love you! I saw that you called on caller i.d. the other day...I was sick and hadn't answered any calls-sorry I missed you!!!!!!

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.