Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Feces

Say what?! What a strange and gross title!
I know. Trust me i know. I just needed to edit myself a little. 
Do you ever have those days where nothing seems to go right?
Where you think that you've finally found out of things to go wrong
yet somehow they do?


Welcome to my life.
That is somehow the way my life works.
I dont know about any of you,
but there are days what i am just done.
Done with problems.
Done with being tired.
Done with stress.
Days where you just want to stay in bed for a week
and do nothing.


That is where i am at today.
Im tired. im stressed. i have a lot to think about
and just dont have the mind capacity for it.


There. I have said it.


Courageously admitting that the feces is hitting the fan,
Lauren

1 comments:

Kaitlyn Luce said...

Been there, done that. My week in bed should have happened a month ago...

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.