Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

One of my favorites

Whoa Im back! Sorry it's been awhile. Too many things going on to blog~! Sorry to keep you waiting!


Today I've decided to start something new. I just thought of this about 1 minute ago actually. Im going to start highlighting some of the blogs that I follow.


I've decided to start with the one that I've read from the beginning, and check every day, first thing!


My friend Summer over here has been blogging for ever a year, and I have loved every minute of it. It is a sad day when there is no new post, but when she does post, it is amazing~! 


I hope that you go check it out and can appreciate it as much as I do. I definitely love her Christmas posts. They are truly so cheery and bright!


Courageously blogging about other blogs,
Lauren 

1 comments:

Kaitlyn Luce said...

Summer is one of my fave bloggers. I came across her blog while trying to find more info on Camp Shetek. Her blog has encouraged me to keep the fire burning on mine...and her Christmas posts are THE best, for real!

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.