Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Random Thoughts...

I really and truly have nothing exciting to write about. 
Life is going fine. 
The weather is ok. (there is snow on the ground, but whatever)
Im sitting at work with all of my paperwork done 2 hours before my shift ends (YES!).
I have a Dove chocolate sitting next to me, but im deciding to chew gum instead.
I have lost my burt's bees chapstick. I am saddened by that.
I rediscovered my Mary Kay Satin Lips lip balm so that will be my friend for now.
It has been over 2 weeks since I have worn a pair of pants. 
I have been told that I have awesome style. Go Figure!
The Timberwolves lost tonight. Please do not laugh at me.
I love working with my Tuesday/Wednesday swing staff. We are amazing.
Kids at work call me "Roarin'" & "Alice." Im not sure if they have called me Lauren in awhile.
My mom misses me.
I miss my mom.
My sisters miss me.
I never thought that would happen. Now im glad it has.
I do not like germs. At work i do not give high 5's. I give high elbows. 
That's what i did at preschool when their hands were messy from painting. 
We started the movie "UP" at work tonight. Good movie.
One of the kids at work informed me that he had to wear red to school today. 
He said i would have fit in with my red hair.
I think that my red tights are my favorite. for now.
I was asked tonight if i was a natural blonde. whatever.
While at work, i have to use a pen that has a cap on it. or else.
I think that I have a small diagnosis of OCD. 


Courageously blogging about maybe the dumbest things,
Lauren


0 comments:

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.