Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

A little more.

Let's do a little more random thinking for the day, shall we?!


I just got off the phone with my friend, Christina.
I have known her for over 20 years.
We are still best friends. 
I am listening to a compilation. 
It is called Dark was the Night. Please check it out.
I usually have to wait 15-20 minutes after I get out of the shower to dry my hair.
It ends up softer that way.
Today I am wearing a super cute skirt. 
Yesterday i wore a super cute dress.
My outfits have just been super cute lately.
I own blue eye liner. and i wear it. and enjoy it. 
grooveshark.com is my favorite website while at work.
One of the girls at work is leaving today.
i am going to miss her so much.
I am not afraid to admit that i have seen new moon 3x in the theatre.
My sister Kaitlyn and i are going to see it together as well.
Possibly my mom, too.
Today is a Friday.
That means that it is my night to cook.
At work. for 12 people (give or take).
I do not have any ideas. 
I have been rocking dark purple fingernail polish.
Black, you are out.
I was asked if i was emo.
I said no.
The skirt that I am wearing is Miley Cyrus. 
Not afraid to admit that.
I now need to go dry my hair.


Courageously blogging~
Lauren

1 comments:

Kaitlyn Luce said...

Saw New Moon for the first time last night. I'm not too sure how I feel about it. It was good, but I think I could have gone without seeing it on the big screen. It was my least favorite book, anyway.

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.