Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

Happy New Year, bloggers~!


The new year has arrived, and i rang it in with my dearest friend and her husband in Spencer, IA. Whoa, did I just say Iowa?! Does that mean that im not in Alaska anymore...? 


...yes...


I think that the biggest heartbreak/ache i have ever experienced was leaving Juneau. 
I loved my job. I loved my friends.
I went out with a boy multiple times before i left, and enjoyed his company too much...
...and then i had to leave that...


ugh. Now i move on. Now i start fresh in 2010. 
I'm not one to make goals, but rather suggestions. Insane i know, but this year i have new things in store for myself.


I need to write a letter to myself to be opened in 2011.


This year I want to get through 2010 gracefully...with more knowledge. understanding. grace. wisdom. love. etc.


My friend Christina and I discussed our 2009's (good & bad) and what we want out of 2010...
It was wonderful. I met her husband for the 2nd time, and he is so sweet. They are perfect together, and just make me smile! 


Now I am off to continue watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with Keena...


Courageously blogging in 2010,
Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.