Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Skirts

Yes. You read it right. Skirts. I have been living in them.
Oh boy, I have never loved wearing something so much in a long time.
(I realize the previous sentence does not make sense. It is late i am at work and tired. please bear with me.)

Anyway, I have fallen in love with the skirt. Or the dress with a simple short over it to make it look like a skirt. I knew my laundry needed to be done today, but did not have a skirt to wear. What did I do? Well thank you for asking! I went to the nearest store (walmart in my case) and purchased a skirt. for a steal. $5 for a super cute jean skirt. I am in love. It's longer but still above the knee, and looks rockin' with my xtra tuffs. Here is a description of the ensemble that I have been sporting lately (I am at work so pictures will have to wait):



1 super cute top (usually long sleeve)
1 pair tights (SUPER fun ones. I dont just go black or nude.)
1 pair xtra tuffs (you know it)
2 pairs socks (1 regular, and another for warmth)
1 Skirt (or dress)

Add slowly to a cute hairstyle and accessorize accordingly. Feel free to switch it up here and there. The key to keeping my outfit casual enough for work is all in the footwear. I choose to wear my tuffs because lets face it. Working in a house with teens is not the best place to rock the hooker boots. I save those for holidays and other special occasions. 



There you have it. My attire for the entire week. I wore cargo pants today, and was not impressed. Did not enjoy them at all. Hence the new $5 skirt. 


Courageously wearing skirts in Alaska,
Lauren

1 comments:

Angie Vik said...

As usual, your posts bring a smile to my face. Although I have no idea waht Xtra Tuffs are. But I'm glad you enjoy them. Have a good weekend.

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.