Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

21 Days

I've often heard that it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. 


Here is my change. Im going to start a new habit. Something that I've done off and on for awhile, but need to turn into a habit.


Washing my face before I go to bed. Lately I have been breaking out like crazy. Nothing too serious, but enough to annoy me. So, i went to the store and purchased the products that I think will help me in my endeavor. 


Burt's Bees Deep Cleansing
Clean & Clear astringent
Burt's Bees blemish remover
Clean & Clear moisturizer


There. That is my face washing routine.
Ask me how I'm doing!
Feel Free!
Tonight is the 2nd night.
Only 19 to go. 


The big kicker will be when I've worked 4-midnight, get home at 12:30, and just want to crash.
We shall see.


Courageously admitting that I don't wash my face every night,
Lauren

3 comments:

Angie Vik said...

I don't wash my face every night either. But I'm long past the age where breaking out is an issue. For what it's worth, I do brush my teeth every night. :) Best to you on your new self-improvement regimen. Have a great day.

Brad said...

Well, I do wash my face everynight, but just with plain water. I haven't always done that though...sometimes it wakes me up too much when I'm really tired. Let me know how you like the Burt's Bees face wash. We use their hair stuff and lip stuff and love them.

Brad said...

O.k. I'll be brave and courageous. I hardley EVER used to brush my teeth before I went to bed. Seriously. I always brushed them in the morning....I don't know why I didn't brush them at night? Poor Brad. Now I can't even IMAGINE not brushing my teeth before I sleep. It's one of the first things I do when I get up, too! How's that for brave and courageous?
How's the face-washing going?
Love you.

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.