Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ethan Alan


Ethan Alan Voges
November 28th, 2009
6 lbs 10 oz 
20 3/4 inches long




My brother Dustin is no longer the only Voges boy. My sister in law and brother had their baby this morning!


I got a phone call about 7:10am and it was my brother. Calling to tell me that I was an aunt. again. 


I was am so excited! Another boy for the Voges family!
I am also so sad. Sad that I will not get to see this little boy until May. 


Congrats Dustin & Heather! You're going to be great parents!


Courageously saying that I haven't held a little baby in years,
Lauren




2 comments:

Shelly said...

Lauren...you know....your mom will be taking lots of pics of this little guy!! I know that can't make up for you not being here....but it will help! Congratulations on being an Auntie...again!! Love you and miss you...Mom:)

Angie Vik said...

Congratulations Auntie. Your nephew is blessed to have a fun aunt. Looks like he will be well loved.

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.