Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

1 year

A year ago today i started this blog.


1 year ago.


wow. 


this blog has changed so much. 


it started out as something sweet and fun and an update on my life. 


it then turned into a place where i could release some feelings. 


multiple feelings.


and now it just is. 


its my adventure companion. 


my confidant. my friend.


and when i cal my blog that,


im really calling all of you those things.


thank you my dear blog readers.


for listening. 


for being there for me through wonderfully kind comments.


for letting me know that i am loved.


for reminding me of who i am.


thank you. thank you. thank you.


i am so grateful for you.


So here's to another year of blogging adventures.


courageously celebrating 1 year of courage,
lauren

2 comments:

gramma j. said...

Hi Lauren....I have enjoyed reading your blog sooo much...You are such
a blessing in my life, believe it or not, you have taught me things just by reading this....Love you
so much, unconditionally, and forever....Love, gramma

Angie Vik said...

I love your Gramma's comment. That is such a sweet thing for her to say. Happy Blogoversary. I'm glad you stuck with your blog. It makes me smile every time I see the opening picture. I enjoy your outlook on life expressed through this blog and have enjoyed getting to know you better. May this next year of blogging be one of joy, praise, learning, growing, and self-discovery.

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.