Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Awakening my Soul~

today is a beautiful day. 


i really dont have much to write about but cannot get this song out of my head.


i think its because i dont want it out of my head. 


so im going to share it with all of you. 


hopefully it will fill you as much as it has filled me today~


im tired yet so awake. so filled. so grateful. 


im realizing now as im writing this how truly great i feel today. 


and the best part is that i dont feel like by saying that, that im going to jinx it.


i am feeling overwhelmed with peace. and grace. and mercy.


i feel joy. i feel love. i feel calm. 


oh calm, how i have missed you.






if you get to about the minute mark on the video it will start up the song that i love. 


if i share a link i dont just care about the song itself, but also the visualness of it.


Awake my Soul~ Mumford & Sons


courageously loving life today,
lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.