Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

ugh

Ok. so im all about being brave and trying new things and have attempted to put myself out there lately.


there are certain situations that i try to avoid at all costs. i will protect myself from them as much as i can, because i know what is going to happen. now i dont necessarily know what is going to happen, but  projecting it either. 


that being said. i put myself out there. i put myself in a situation where i knew that maybe i wasnt going to excel or be great at, or even come out OK in the end. and here i sit blogging about how i feel as if i took 2 steps forward, and 5 steps back.


i reverted back to my old ways. i let myself be triggered. i did have a reason to remove myself from it, but at the same time i used that reason. ugh. i just feel kind of sick about it.


i had just been telling an old friend that i feel like im doing really well... and then a half hour later i felt as if i was where i started from all over again. i listened to old music, and felt old feelings.


i dont enjoy them. i feel like a failure. i know that is not truth, but thats how im feeling. maybe ill feel after a little sleep. or on my case, a little margarita... ;)


no but really. im hoping for a little clarity. im hoping that i really didnt take that many steps back, and that i just need to reevaluate. or look at things and see if there's something different. or something that i can learn from this. i dont know... but here's to hoping. and believing in God's grace. i do hope and i am a firm believer in grace.


courageously putting those two in action,
lauren

1 comments:

Sharon said...

love you! :)

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.