Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Living & Breathing~

Yes, i know... its been awhile. Its just that i havent had anything inspiring to say or write about... but here i come to you today... with something that the Lord has put on my heart to share with my blog readers... i hope that it makes you think or maybe moves you to think... 


My BFT & i were sipping martinis & chatting in my room the other night... talking about life, love, how we're doing, etc... 


I started telling her about a few things that i really felt the Lord spoke to me while we were at church on sunday. The pastor was speaking about a lot of different things, and he brought out a scripture that i struck me and settled in me in a way that i know only the LORD can do. 


Im not going to get into it all, but the scripture was Exodus 33:12-23, but the part im talking specifically about right now is v12-17.


Anyway, after the pastor had read that in church, i turned to my friend, and was like WOW. That really struck me and did something in me.


Lets fast forward back to the other night... we were talking about that one moment and it was amazing because she looked at me and said that she too had a moment like that, but the Lord spoke something different to her. 


Wow. You take the same passage, 2 people, & the same God, & yet what was received was 2 different things. 


Im realizing more & more that the Word of the Lord is living & moving & breathing... everywhere... every day... in everyone of us.


Doesnt that just change the way that you may be thinking about everything? Maybe not everything, but at least a lot of things... i know that it changes me. Its like i resets me. Ive been seeing things one way, and now i feel like its a deeper level in my relationship with the LORD. A deeper understanding of what i feel He truly wants us to know... not just know, but experience. and live out in our lives. 


so here i go... i go on living my life, and experiencing the Lord... and i am so grateful for that...


and right now, more than any other time in my life, i am thankful for that.


Courageously not giving up,
lauren

2 comments:

gramma j. said...

oh, soo much to learn...thank YOU,
Lauren Grace for more insight...
xoxoxoxox from gramma

Angie Vik said...

Jolly good show. Thanks for sharing your insights. God is amazing and no matter how much we learn, we'll have only scratched the surface.

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.