Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

love

Today while i was at work, i decided to read for a little bit. i was still frustrated about my reading from last night, so i just decided to flip through & see where the Lord would take me. 

These are the verses that struck me as truth today:

"...For why should be freedom be judged by another's conscience?" -1 Corinthians 10:29
I feel as if this verse speaks for itself. I really needed to read this today. I know that if i am in the wrong somewhere in my thinking that the Lord will show me. Until then, i will continue to try & show love~

"... and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing." -1 Corinthians 13:2
Once again... love~

"And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love." -1 Corinthians 13:2
~

"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love." -1 Corinthians 16:13,14
~

So there you have it. thats what i want. to love the Lord, and to love others. Yes, i know that i will fail, but im not perfect, and i dont claim to be. But i want to try...

courageously loving (or at least trying to~),
Lauren

1 comments:

Kaitlyn Luce said...

Ahh.. 1 Corinthians. The book of love, indeed. :-)

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.