Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

so... it has been awhile.... sorry to the 10 people out there who read this...!

it has been a crazy month. it has been a crazy couple of months.

lots of new things: people, experiences, foods (kind of), challenges, you name it.

but as i type this im still pretty sure that im thankful for all of them.

it is a crisp fall morning & im sitting in my sweats just typing away.

ive had a few posts on my mind recently, but just havent felt the love for them that i would normally feel for a post. there was no inspiration. no divine moment of "aha! this is what i should write about!"

i definitely am keeping a lot of things close to the vest. out of fear? probably. maybe. sure. ok, yep.

but not fully that. i think that im just attempting to enjoy things in my life. right now. in the present.

and trying to not be afraid of jinxing anything. or of enjoying something TOO much (that can happen).

so... i dont feel as if there's any big anecdote or word of advice that i want to share with you.

but i do want to say that i am thankful for you all. thanks for walking all of these crazy journeys with me.

thanks for continuing to read. and maybe even enjoying. and maybe even learning something new.

LVo

1 comments:

Kaitlyn Luce said...

Lauren,
I've been experiencing a lot of the same things, I think. I've abandoned my blog, not only because of a lack of time, but because I have and am changing so much. Trying to really figure out who Kaitlyn is. Trying to figure out where I am in my journey in life. It's crazy, and I am afraid of speaking or typing out of fear of harming people.

I appreciate your honesty and love that you think so hard about what you post before you post it. And how you feel what is right to post and what is not. Does that even make sense? Oh well. I'm grateful for you and your blog during this time in my own journey. Seriously. Thank you.

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.