Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

so, im all about learning new things about myself, even if it takes a little work to get there. i like to think that im pretty aware of myself, even possibly to the point where i start to drive myself a little crazy about it.

ive always been known as the loud one. hey. im one of 6 kids. i have to be heard somehow, right? right.

ive never been one who has really every shied away from the spotlight. i enjoy performing in public. i enjoy people. i love interacting & i sometimes feed off of it. when i worked retail, i rocked customer service like there was no tomorrow!

however, that's work. that's my job. my job was to entertain customers & be sweet & kind & friendly. i know how to do that and i like to think that im pretty good at it.

ive realized more & more that at the end of the day i need more time to myself than ive ever really thought. i start getting sweaty & feeling like i will literally crawl out of my skin.

i was once called an complete extrovert by a lady that i used to work with. i almost laughed in her face when i started explaining what im really like at home. that i enjoy reading a good book at a great coffee shop with great coffee. maybe sitting next to a friend & having a deeper conversation, but i dont know if i need that in there.

at the end of the day, i need my space. i need to hop in a car & driving & listen to my music. just me & sweet delicious goodness for my ears.

so there you have it. as gregarious as i may be, im an introvert at heart. and i need my space. so back off.

haha not really... but kind of! :)

so. there you have it. i enjoy learning new things about myself every day. i mean ive known about this for awhile, but i just need to remind myself of that. that sometimes i get stressed & just need a break. and then bring on the world again~!

that's all. hope your weekend is well~

1 comments:

Kaitlyn Luce said...

I've always known that I am more introverted than anything else. Sometimes I catch a whim of wanting to hang out with people on a pretty regular basis and I'll hang out with people for a few days straight. The after that I feel myself getting irritated and ready to crawl back into my shell. Being around people can be pretty exhausting, actually. It's good to know how much of people we can stand.

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.