Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

i had a blog typed out but am deciding to just do an update.

i left the job i started after 1/2 hour of being there. it was not as the email described & i know that my skills are a little... well not what they were looking for. so, i will not be a computer board manufacturer for now ;)

i have nothing nice to say about really anyone tonight, so im going to stop.

not only for my sake, but my husband's sake as well.

damn it. sometimes i would really like to just be a bitch.

but not tonight.

i need to stop now before i throw some whiskey into the mix ;)

enjoy.

2 comments:

All My Monkeys said...

lol. I am commiserating in bitchyness with you right now. And actually, reading this made me laugh. Thank you for making me laugh and for not feeling alone in life's sucky moments.

Personally, my new rule will be that no one is allowed to call me on Mondays, unless it is to offer babysitting or housekeeping services, or other things that pamper me, and not to bitch or drone on about stupid stuff I don't care about. And two, I should not be on FB during the month of November, because, for the second year in a row, those stupid "thankful" posts really irritate the crap out of me. Clearly I have issues. :)

All My Monkeys said...

Oh, and sorry about the job.

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.