Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Weddings...

I'm sad to report that my attempt at Think Quotes! It's Friday  did not work, so i will have to try next week. 


However, I will not be letting you down today. Here comes a courageously brave post!


I have never been one to just sit down, look at bridal magazines, and look at great ideas. That is not my style. I'm not that girly. Well, at least that's what I used to think. 


In honor of Jim & Pam's wedding, I would like to share a few wedding ideas of my own. Prepare to be dazzled & surprised. 











Courageously sharing my life,
Lauren

5 comments:

The Minnesotan with the German-Irish Name said...

I love those shoes! My favorite black flats have jewels on them kind of like those ones, but I've worn them so much that they have holes so they have to get replaced. :-(

Anyway, I think you should get those shoes, wedding or not. They are totally Lauren!

Brad said...

LOVE the green vase-looks so "real".
Love you.

Angie Vik said...

Hi Lauren,
Now I'm following you. How fun is that? Hope you enjoy blogging. I love your title picture. Your blog looks really nice. Keep up the good work.

summer said...

love the black dress with the sash. oh so classy.

Meant To Be Wed said...

I like that dress, too! Hmmm...maybe you could be my wedding planner partner in Alaska! I'm sure they need help desperately! ;0

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.