Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tagged!

I was tagged by my friend Angie over at messycarsandmuddyshoes.blogspot.com


I would like to tag...




Rachel at The Essence of Pearl



Christina at Love and Miscellany


Enjoy!


Courageously surveying the world,
Lauren


A - Age: 22



















B - Bed size: twin


C - Chore you hate: making my bed. sometimes i love it. sometimes i hate it. 


D - Dog's name: i have no dogs. 


E - Essential start your day item: waking up to good music. coffee. 




















F - Favorite color: blue & green (i cheated i know)


G - Gold or Silver: silver


H - Height: 5'5"


I - I am: feeling lazy today.


J - Job: nanny. 


K - Kids: some day


L - Living arrangements: apartment with Pete, Roxanne, Caleb, Riley & Levi


M - Mom's name: Shelly


N - Nicknames: Lolo, Lorenzo, L


O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: well i had to go to the emergency room while i was in Ireland. Gwen took me when i could not stop throwing up for 10 hours. ridiculous. not fun. but an experience!


P - Pet Peeve: People who sing off key but think that they are great. 


Q - Quote from a movie
"THE GREAT BAMBINO!!!" 
"Oh, I thought you said the great Bambi!"
"That wimpy deer?!"
--The Sandlot


R - Right or left handed: right


S - Siblings: 1 older sister, 1 older brother, 3 younger sisters


T - Time you wake up: usually between 6:30-7am


U- Underwear: rainbow


V - Vegetable you dislike: Cauliflower


W - Ways you run late: i dont run late


X - X-rays you've had: ribs.


Y - Yummy food you make: i make AMAZING cheesecake brownies


Z - Zoo favorite: Giraffes 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.