Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Random Thoughts

Last night I got home at 12:30am and had so many random thoughts running through my head. Here they are:


Mac or PC? MAC


I would rather drive in MN ice than AK snow/rain


I chatted with someone in Ireland last night. It was 11:00pm. They were just getting up and ready for the day.


2 of my sisters, Kaitlyn & Tyanne have their musical this weekend. I've cried a couple of times knowing that I've missed it.


I had a lot more thoughts last night that I did not write down because I thought that I would remember...HA!


I finished Lawrence of Arabia! I now have 4 movies left to see in the AFI top 10. Then only 75 to go after that. Yikes!


New Moon comes out on Friday. I cannot wait! I might even go see if after work. That would kick some serious... butt.


My ipod is dying. I need a new one. I want a new one, but the need outweighs the want. 

64 GB ipod touch or 140 GB ipod? Not sure...


It has been raining. I have been rocking my xtra tuffs. 




























My Asics are dying a slow death. They have holes. They are too awesome to get rid of. I need to look for a new pair. 


Last night I was told that I looked 30 years old when I had Levi with me. Someone also called me 14 a few weeks ago. The average of the 2 is 22.5. That is how old I really am.


Here is my new current fave playlist:
1. Apologize-One Republic
2. Troubled-Ray Lamontange
3. Latter Days-Over the Rhine
4. Laughing With-Regina Spektor
5. Roslyn-Bon Iver & St. Vincent
6. Flightless Bird, American Mouth-Twilight Soundtrack
7. City of Blinding Lights-U2
8. Til Kingdom Come-Coldplay
9. For Emma-Bon Iver


I always wear 2 long sleeve shirts to work. Last night I was cold. I was told that I am not truly from MN.


I have to go to work in 20 minutes.


Courageously living my life,
Lauren

1 comments:

Brad said...

love you-thanks for posting!

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.