Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

alright. im just going to be honest.


this week is kicking my ass.


im tired. worn out. kind of fed up with bullshit.


i know. ive cursed twice in the last 2 lines.


BUT. 


im all about honesty. and here it is. here's my life. 


ive been feeling sick to my stomach all week for really no good reason.


there's stress. there's guilt. there's . . . 


i dont even know. i dont know really what to say.


i have all of these thoughts & emotions built up in me.


with nowhere for them to go. 


ive attempted to write. and have written. but i dont want to share.


so i guess im stuck.


ugh. i just need this week to be done!


so. instead. ill enjoy my newly purple hair. and attempt to sleep tonight.


seriously. this is all ridiculous. 


im ready for a new week. or at least a new day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.