Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

So. im super excited. 


Today, after MONTHS of trying to take some time out & get together, im venturing an hour away to spend some time with my aunt Sharon (you can check out her blog here!)


So. im pumped. we've been trying to get together since January. At one point we both decided to be honest with each other & say that we were avoiding each other. That was earlier this year...


about a month ago i think we both finally realized that we were now ready to share our lives. not that it's hard for us to share them, but it has been hard to even think about sharing what we have wanted to share. We're finally able to speak about our adventures. whether they be good or bad. we're there! i like to call that growth!


anyway. im so excited. i was going to head out there a few weekends ago, but i became sick. no bueno.


BUT. its finally here. and im really excited about it. im excited to see my cousins. get dog-piled by them, hugged, loved on & just hang with them.


im excited to sit down & chat. and be able to be honest & not completely wrecked by whatever i have to talk about. 


im also excited to sit in my car & drive. that's maybe one of my favorite things to do. grab a coffee. turn on some tunes. roll my window down. and just let the road take me away~


so. im pumped. i hope that your weekend is as wonderful as mine~!


(oh. have you checked out Mary Oliver yet? You havent? Do it. . . now! I packed my books in my backpack to take with. im excited. ill corrupt one more person :)


~L

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.