Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

ok! a little fun to throw in here...!

i survived my trip to michigan! not like it was something that needed to be survived, but i had a great time!

it's a really long drive. really. we left the city around 2pm & pulled in around 815pm. i was so tired & my eyes were so sore from driving at night in a deer infested area. after possibly 5 bathroom/snack stops we made it. and it was great!

time was spent with family & friends & pounds of food were eaten! heck, we even had a few moments to just sit back & enjoy each other's company.

thanksgiving was filled with food & football! the football part was new to me, but the food was tasty & delicious :)

it was a ton of fun meeting new people & being welcomed so warmly into a group of such great people! we played a few games, drank some beer, ate some food, told some GREAT stories! (oh man... stories are fun.)

anyway. like all good things, they must end in someone sick. ugh... :p

a day that involves a donut for breakfast. curly fries & a soda for lunch. buffalo chicken wings for dinner. and NO SLEEP. oh, let's add a day full of shopping in there, too. its going to end in awfulness for me. yep. i was so sick. couldnt eat. couldnt necessarily sleep. couldnt really do much of anything without feeling sick to my stomach. and then the stress of actually being sick & making sure that everyone else is ok... geez! all of that piled up & ka-BLAM! i am sick!

i was so bummed because they were deep-frying chicken & it just sounded so good. however... my stomach just couldnt handle it. so, i downed some sprite & ate some chicken noodle soup & ended up being somewhat ok.

at least i have some tips for next time: LAUREN! DO NOT GO TO BED AT 4AM WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR BODY WILL WAKE YOU UP AT 7AM! IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA!!!!!!

there. i think that advice will stick with me... :)

so. it was good. heck, he's still dating me so i mustve done something right ;)

anyway. ill post a pic at the bottom. it's kinda sweet... :)

but. if you could please keep praying. still have applications out everywhere. still looking for a job. still feeling a little anxious about that.

alright blog readers. thanks for your reading. and kindness. im slowly finding out that more & more people are reading my blog. it changes my life to hear that. thanks for caring :)

XO.
lvo

(i will say this: my boyfriend can grow a pretty great beard.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.