Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

wow. it has been awhile since my last blog. ive typed out a few posts here & there but havent truly felt inspired.

nope, that's wrong. ive been inspired, just afraid to post.

my thoughts havent been completely straight & when that happens, i let my emotions totally overrun me.

here's to hoping this one sticks!

a lot has definitely happened since my last post!

lent ended. easter happened (one in the same). i got engaged.

ah! yep. it's true. im getting hitched! there is a date somewhat in the works, but we're keeping that under wraps until i get as many things done as i can.

and let me say. whoever says that getting engaged is fun! and great! and not stressful at all! well, theyre right about the getting engaged part, but the planning the wedding part. . . sheesh!!!

it's extremely stressful. but thankfully once it's done, it's done~!

anyway. moving on. . .

what else is new? ive been having stressful dreams. well, i should say i had stressful jeans. theyre slowly leaving my mind & im so thankful for that.

um, did i mention that im engaged?! :)

i'll definitely have to blog about how that all happened. . . it's a super crazy story & i cant wait to share it with you all! im just waiting for him to be able to type up his side of the story.

and then maybe we should blog about the true way that we met?. . . ? . . :)

anyway. i should jet. i have nothing inspirational to share. or exciting. so there's that!

enjoy your day. or night.

4 comments:

Kaitlyn Luce said...

"well, i should say i had stressful jeans." I hate it when my jeans are stressful. ;-)

Sharon said...

I thought the same thing! :)

Lauren Eland said...

dang it!

Kaitlyn Luce said...

There's grace for typos, too. :-)

Post a Comment

your words mean more to me than my own. please share.